Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website www.lastcallliquor.com.au, creating an account and/or by placing an order you, the customer, acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which constitute a contract between Top Shelf Liquor (Aus) Pty Ltd ACN 648 586 805 (“Last Call Liquor”, “we”, “our” and “us”) and you.
- Liquor Licence
- Purchases of alcohol products made through this website are made pursuant to our Packaged Liquor Sales Licence number 57710020.
- It is a requirement under the Liquor Licensing Act 1997 (SA) that you must provide your date of birth at the time of purchasing goods through our website. No person under 18 years of age (or otherwise under the legal drinking age in your country of residence) is permitted to place an order for or be the recipient of any alcoholic goods. You must immediately exit the website if you do not meet these requirements.
- An agreement exists between you and us once we receive and accept an order from you.
- No obligation to sell or supply the goods will arise until the order is received and accepted by us.
- Each order may be accepted by us in our absolute discretion including, but not limited to, us accepting an order by imposing limits on the number of goods ordered by a customer and requiring payment of all outstanding amounts owed by a customer to us before accepting a further order of goods.
- Prices and Payment
- Unless specified otherwise, all prices on this website are in Australian dollars and expressed inclusive of GST. Prices may not include delivery charges and administration fees which may be charged separately.
- Payments for goods to be delivered must be made in full prior to delivery.
- We offer a range of options for payment of your account. There may be fees, whether internal and/or external, associated with any of these methods of payment. You must pay any and all such fees. Credit card payments may incur a surcharge.
- All specials, promotions, clearances, competitions, offers and discounted items are as advertised on the website and are available only while stocks last or as otherwise advertised. All terms and conditions of these specials, promotions, clearances, competitions, offers and discounted items advertised on the website will apply.
- We reserve the right to cease special offers or change prices at any time without notice.
- Promotional vouchers or coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Your General Obligations
- may establish an account via our website for the purposes of placing orders and accessing specials/promotions from time to time;
- must ensure that your account details (e.g. email, account name and/or password) used to access the website are kept in a safe and secure manner;
- are liable if your account is misused by an unauthorised person; and
- must check the labels on goods ordered through the website before consumption or use.
- We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with security measures.
- We are not liable to you for any loss and damage caused by any viruses, cyber-attacks and malicious software that access or attempt to access your personal information held by us or the website.
- We in no way guarantee the accuracy of information on external sites which can be accessed from links on this website. External links are provided for your convenience only.
- Delivery Policy
- Subject to you complying with these terms and conditions, we will deliver via Australia Post, DHL or such courier or delivery service provider at our discretion, to the address specified in the delivery instructions.
- We reserve the right to charge a delivery fee and shipping fees.
- Please ensure that you or your nominated person (being 18 years of age or older) are present at the delivery address to sign for the goods. In accordance with the requirements under the Liquor Licensing Act 1997 (SA), the recipient must:
- provide proof that they are 18 (e.g. driver’s licence, passport or photographic identification card); and
- sign a declaration to that effect.
Buffalo Trace Distillery Ballot Terms & Conditions
- You will receive 1 entry ticket into the ballot when 1 of the critically acclaimed “Buffalo Trace” “Eagle Rare” “Sazerac Rye” or “Weller” is purchased, for every bottle purchased you will receive 1 entry. For example, if you bought 3 “Buffalo Trace” and 2 “Eagle Rare” you would receive 5 tickets into the ballot.
- The chosen winner will be able to choose between purchasing the Weller C.Y.P.B valued at $399, or the Old Rip Van Winkle 12 Year (2018) valued at $599
- The ballot closes at 7:30pm on the 10th of November 2021, any purchases after this time will not be eligible.
- The ballot will be drawn on the 10th of November 2021. The winner will be advised via email with a live draw taking place on our social media.
- By purchasing one of the above critically acclaimed core range, you agree to allow your first and last name posted on social media.
- The winner will have 72 hours to purchase your bottle of choice if no contact has been made, we reserve the right to redraw.